IMPROVE YOUR REPAIR SKILLS
Products keep changing. Keep learning with ASWO Academy
ASWO is dedicated to maintaining the core business of our customers and adapting to new developments is a prerequisite for your success. That is why we have developed ASWO Academy. Professional repair businesses have access to certified training with technical or commercially content, or a combination of both. We also help our customers secure support for their training from government-recognised organisations that handle training budgets.
ASWO Academy acts as a training platform:
- Brands, manufacturers, training centres and independent trainers develop and provide sessions for professional repair businesses
- Subjects cover domestic appliances including household appliances, audio-visual equipment, computers, smartphones and connected objects, as well as risk avoidance.
Online and Classroom Training:
- Online training sessions last 90 minutes and are limited to no more than ten trainees who can interact in real time with the trainer. Course material is provided in a downloadable format.
- Classroom trainings last one or two days and are also limited to ten trainees who receive paper handouts.
Training sessions will be announced each month:
- Product training sessions include manufacturer-specific and brand-specific information.
- General trade training sessions focus on techniques that apply to the repair trade in general, such as developing systematic processes for locating and identifying the source of a breakdown.
- A free one-hour meeting is organised once a month showing samples of live Academy training sessions and presents manufacturer news, new products and technology and product changes. The current training schedule is also made available, with information on how to register.