BUILDING AND REINFORCING YOUR REPAIR SKILLS
Products keep changing. Keep learning with ASWO Academy.
ASWO is dedicated to sustaining the core business of our clients, and keeping pace with new developments is a necessary part of your success. That is why we have developed ASWO Academy. Professional repair businesses now have access to certified training sessions that provide technical or sales techniques, or a combination of both. We also help our clients secure support for their training from government-recognised organisations that handle training budgets.
ASWO Academy acts as a training platform
- Brands, manufacturers, training centres and independent trainers develop and provide sessions for professional repairers.
- Subjects cover domestic appliances including household appliances, audio-visual equipment, computers, smartphones and connected objects, as well as Health and Safety.
Online and Classroom Training
- Online training sessions last 90 minutes and are limited to no more than ten trainees who can interact in real time with the trainer. Course work is provided in a downloadable format.
- Classroom training sessions last one or two days and are also limited to ten trainees who receive paper handouts.
Product and Trade Training Announced Each Month
- Product training sessions include information specific to a manufacturer or a brand.
- General trade sessions focus on techniques that apply to the repair trade in general, such as developing systematic processes for locating and identifying the source of a breakdown.
- A free one-hour meeting is organised once a month showing samples of live Academy training sessions and presents manufacturer news, new products and technology and product changes. The current training schedule is also made available, with information on how to register.